Your module is not being displayed because it is configured with an incompatible Module Style.
In the settings panel, change the Module Style setting to Host: Classic - 5_Registration_Banner_Only
Host: Classic - 5_Registration_Banner_Only
NEW FORMS REQUIRED FOR COVID-19 SAFETY:
The League will need all parents to complete and sign a COVID-19 waiver prior to participating in any league functions. Please click here to print this form and bring to tryouts with your child.
For players who are not required to tryout, please print and provide to your team manager prior to any practice.
8-10 Year Olds 1:00-2:30pm
11-15 Year Olds 2:30-4:00pm
8-10 Year Olds 6:00-7:30pm
11-15 Year Olds 7:30-9:00pm
**All players league age 8+ must try out regardless of divsion
2021 COVID-19 Safety and Play Rules
You can find COVID-19 information from the California Department of Health regarding Indoor and Outdoor sports by clicking here.
Youth Sports DIXON LITTLE LEAGUE (hereinafter referred to as “DLL”) and its members shall adhere to the following rules:
Due to the nature and risk of transmission while participating in Outdoor High-Contact and Moderate-Contact sports, DLL will provide information regarding risk to all parents/guardians of minors participating in such sports, and have each parent sign an informed consent indicating their understanding and acknowledgment of the risks indicated herein.
1. Face coverings to be worn by coaches, support staff, players, and observers at all times, and in compliance with the CDPH Guidance for the Use of Face Coverings.
2. There will be no shared equipment (other than baseballs). There are no exceptions to this rule. Players must bring their own bat, glove, helmet, batting gloves, or any other personal equipment. No such equipment may be used by more than one player. Equipment shall be stored in each player’s own equipment bag.
3. Parents/guardians shall check their child’s/player’s temperature before sending their child/player to practice. All coaches will take their own temperature before leaving for practice. Any player or coach with a temperature of over 100.4 degrees or demonstrating flu-like symptoms including, but not limited to temperature, cough, sore throat, sneezing, body aches, loss of sense of smell, difficulty breathing, or fatigue are instructed to stay home and are not permitted to attend.
If a player is diagnosed with COVID-19, they shall l immediately notify the player’s manager and the player will be quarantined for 14 days away from all Dixon Little League Activities. They shall provide medical documentation prior to the player being able to resume baseball activities.
4. All field time is assigned by DLL, and all use is scheduled specifically by the team. Teams may only use fields during their scheduled field time. There will be no practices – small group or otherwise – that are not specifically scheduled by DLL.
5. Only DLL teams / cohorts of the same 12 registered players and their coaches may have access to fields and equipment. Use is permitted by rostered teams only. At no time may extra players, siblings, etc. practice with a team to which they are not assigned.
6. When a team has the field, it will be the only team with access to any field facilities during that time.
7. No two teams may be on the same field at any time. Only when the practicing team is finished and has fully exited the field may the next team take the field. No warmups in the dugouts or foul territory of any kind.
8. Limit observation of youth sports (age 18 years and under) to immediate household members, and for the strict purpose of age-appropriate supervision. This includes observation of practice and competition. Limit number of observers to ensure physical distance can be maintained, reduce potential crowding, and maintain indoor and outdoor capacity limits.
9. Players should be kept 6 feet apart. Dugouts may not be used by the teams except as entry/exit points. Any team meetings or discussions shall take place on the field. Once practice starts, players should stay on the field premises until the practice is over.
10. No handshakes, fist bumps, elbow bumps, or contact of any kind is allowed at any time.
11. Activity or gatherings of any kind before or after practice or “extra” practice time are prohibited. There is no loitering at the field before or after practice. The team manager should arrive early to assure that all protocols are followed and should not leave until all players have been picked up.
12. Hand sanitizer will be available at the field. All coaches and players shall use hand sanitizer before taking the field and upon exiting the field. Players should bring their own hand sanitizer or wipes to practice if possible and will be encouraged to use sanitizer at each break in practice.
13. On the field, practice plans shall ensure that players maintain 6 feet of distance from each other at all times.
14. Travel by private car limited to only those within the immediate household.
15. Limit participation by athletes and coaches during practice and competition to one team, and refrain from participating with more than one team over the same season or time period.
16. Spectators: We recognize that families want to be able to watch almost as much as the players want to play. Spectators will be allowed, but are limited to immediate household members only, must wear masks at all times and remain at least 6 feet apart from other households. The infield bleachers will be used by players during games, so spectators will be limited to the outfield sidelines or beyond the outfield fence. Spectators are encouraged to bring their own chairs. Watching our children play is a real privilege. It will take everyone following the rules to make sure we can do this safely.
17. Umpires: Umpires are required to wear a face covering at all times. Umpires will make an effort to maintain as much distance from the catcher as is feasible while still being able to accurately call balls and strikes.
Note: DLL will do random audits / checks of practices to ensure that coaches and players are following guidelines. If the guidelines are not being met, the coaches and players will receive feedback on how to do a better job of following the guidelines. If guidelines are not met by a player or coach, DLL reserves the right to remove the coach and/or player from DLL baseball activities.
2021 Season Update:
Dixon Little League is excited to announce that our season for the 2021 year will move forward. We want to thank everyone for their patience.
Here are the current details-
More details will follow as they become available.
New rule change for this year: for those who have a player who is league age 15 (a player who attains the age of 15 by August 31) can register for the Juniors division this year.
Please click here or the registration link above to register.
2020 Season Update:
We previously sent communication via e-mail to each DLL 2020 family as well as postings to our website and Facebook page asking each family to either request a partial refund for 2020 registration or designate any remaining funds as a tax-deductible donation to the league. We have heard from approximately 2/3 of our 2020 season registered families.
We are issuing a last call to all remaining families to either request a refund or designate the remaining funds as a donation to the league. The majority of our season expenditures occur before opening day based on uniform, charter, and field preparation requirements.
Based on our remaining funds and fundraising projections, DLL is able to offer two options:
1. Receive a 50% refund of your paid registration. Families with multiple players can request a refund for each registered player. All refunds requests will be processed via check.
2. Donate your registration fee refund to help DLL recoup costs and support future seasons. Those families who elect to donate their refund to DLL will receive a receipt for their donation for tax purposes.
Regardless of the option you choose, please email the following information to Treasurer@dixonlittleleague.org AND President@dixonlittleleague.org by August 30, 2020:
· Player’s name
· Parent’s name
· Telephone number
· Current mailing address
· Whether you are requesting a refund or donating,
Dixon Little League is a volunteer organization and we would like to thank all of the parents, managers and coaches for their continued support. We look forward to seeing you on the ball fields again.
All Managers, Coaches, and any other persons who assists your team on a regular basis MUST have a completed volunteer application on file prior to assisting or helping with any teams. Volunteer applications can be found under the "download" tab. If you have any questions, please contact your division representative.
Managers, Coaches, Umpires, and Parents are to conduct themselves in a professional and adult manner at all times. Please keep this in mind when having discussions with players, umpires, other managers, parents, etc. You are a representative of Dixon Little League, please act accordingly. The use of alcohol or illicit narcotics is strictly prohibited at the Dixon Little League Complex. Use of alcohol/ illegal drugs or alcohol present on a Manager, Coach, or Umpire’s breath at the playing or practice field is grounds for immediate removal from the league. The use of tobacco in any form is prohibited on or near the game or practice field.
Mark Your Calendar!
Opening Day Ceremony is Saturday March 14th at 1pm
Kona Ice Truck will be at the fields from 12-4
Tacos will also be on sale!
Please see your team schedule for any games that day
Your Manager will provide picture time information.